Please.Do is the fulfillment side of the business that offers the outsourcing of administrative services to consumers and corporations. We offer a wide variety of services so that our clients can focus on other things while we do the job for them – an instant extension of their office.
While experience is noteworthy, we also value attitude and ability. We are happy to train the right person.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Respond to tasks in a timely and professional manner;
- Perform task requirements or have these assigned to the correct fulfillment agents;
- Manage and ensure that tasks are fulfilled with high quality delivery and in a timely manner;
- Ensure that all assigned tasks would be handled within the day;
- Monitor vendor service completion
WE’RE LOOKING FOR REALLY GOOD PEOPLE WHO ARE/HAVE
- Have exposure / experience in the call center industry
- Experience in sales is a plus but not required. Personality is the key.
- Can multitask effectively;
- Must be able to adapt to changing roles and a team player;
- Must be good conversationalists, pay very close attention to detail, eager to learn;
- Are goal-oriented, have the ability to work until the job is done in order to meet tight deadlines;
- Have excellent voice and written communication and comprehension skills;
- Comfortable with technology, working with computers;
- Must be willing to work in the evening, in Alabang, Muntinlupa area, following the US business calendar
- College Undergrads of any field are more than welcome to apply!
To apply, please fill-in the form below.